SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURS PARK (STEP)
The Centre is for ambitious youth and technocrats to learn the process and system to build a real startup and emerge as successful Business Person. Its objective is to encourage entrepreneurs , innovate and develop business in emerging technologies and be part of the Make in India, Manufacture in India , Made in India and startup India Policy.
Join is in the facility to star your journey of emerging as a Business Person. If you have an idea –
1. We shall facilitate you to convert you idea into a viable business.
2. Provide facilities to develop a prototype , test, and commercialize through our institutional facilities .
3. Develop a Business Plan and test its feasibility, viability .
4. Share space at concessional prices , with technical support .
5. Mentoring services through our experts panel
6. Connect to funding
7. Business services
Incubation facility :
The availability of seats are as follows:
- 20 seats – 1 incubation space
- 8-10 seats- 2 incubation space
- 6-8 seats- 2 incubation space
The following are the facilities:
The incubation spaces are air-conditioned with plug & play, Internet connectivity leased line- 100 Mbps (sharing), Power backup, Access control facility, Meeting/Discussion room, Board Room, Conference Hall with a seating capacity of 220 seats.
• Value Added Programmes (VAP) initiated: Launching of Wadhwani Certificate programmes starting from October 2017 ongoing. A MOU was signed with M/s. Wadhwani foundation, USA to conduct Entrepreneurship development programme at JSSATE, Bengaluru starting from academic year 2017-18. A two year 4 semester part time programme on Entrepreneurship on the model developed by Wadhwani foundation.
• A one year part time programme on Entrepreneurship development will be launched in association with M/s. Wadhwani foundation, USA for MBA Students.
• The STEP has initiated a student Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club to facilitate continuous interaction with existing Entrepreneurs and discuss innovative ideas. The meeting is usually once in a month – A student initiative.
Programmes Conducted by STEP:• Entrepreneurship Awareness Programmes• Entrepreneurship Development Programmes- 3 weeks• Faculty Development Programmes on Entrepreneurship – 2 weeks• Business Planning – 2 weeks full time, Part time- 4 weeks• Growth Strategies – Part time for existing business- 3 months with consulting
Contact person :
Prof. Krishna Prasad