Message From Dean Student Welfare:
The Office of the Dean Students’ Welfare functions to support students for their all-round development. It looks after the welfare of the students with active support from the Student representatives, Faculty and Administration. There is a Students’ forum which caters to the students’ interests and promotes their overall development. The Dean of the Students’ Welfare has the following responsibilities.
- Organizing and managing all matters related to students’ welfare, conduct and discipline.
- Liaison with parents/guardians about their ward’s progress and problems in consultation with Dean – Academic.
- Maintaining a ragging free campus.
- Organizing extra-curricular activities.
- Organizing students counselling, mentoring and other related activities.
- Coordinating merit cum means scholarships and other scholarships.
- Managing the whole Alumni affairs of the Institution.
- Monitoring Sports activities.
- Strengthening Student chapters.